Wednesday 17 October 2012

Two Open Letters from my wife, Dr. Elisa Kolk, to Vice President Biden

My wife has written two very articulate and vital letters to our current Vice President Joseph Biden because, firstly, his stance on abortion in politics is patently both hypocritical and absurd, and secondly, to put it simply, he lied through his teeth at the VP debate. I would love to say that he misrepresented the truth, but since there wasn't even a thread of reality in that about which he said, "This is a fact. This is a fact." calling it a misrepresentation would be a lie, and I will not lie. In case you don't see the illogic of Biden's ridiculous stance that, as my wife paraphrased it, "I'm personally opposed to abortion, but I won't impose that view on others," see her first letter. In case you don't know the facts about the HHS Mandate and thus didn't realize that Biden was lying through his teeth about it, please read my wife's second letter. If you intend to be an informed voter this November, I sincerely hope you'll read these letters so as to keep from being swayed by falsehood. Only the truth can keep this great nation free.

No comments:

Post a Comment